The solution for a safer future
steam pipeline manholes
WiDetect A1 system enables effective remote monitoring of steam pipeline manholes. High temperature and water accumulation in manhole and other dangerous problems can be prevented and maintenance operations can be precisely guided.
The intelligent leak detection system
WiDetect A1 system gives you total control of your system. With more than 6,000 installed systems in Europe and 15 years of experience in the field we have the knowledge to provide you with the means to be in control and secure your investment.
We provide you with the ultimate solution for monitoring and securing your underground steam manhole.
Proven in harsh conditions across the world
Wideco offers one of the world’s most innovative concepts for preventing, detecting and securing various types of manholes. WiDetect A1 system is designed to proactively monitor your steam manholes 24/7 – thereby optimizing operational reliability, ensuring the energy efficiency of the pipelines and reducing the risk for costly damages. The system is designed to detect and alarm before the damage becomes too severe and citizens could be injured.
“Wideco monitors more than 6,000 underground manholes in Europe “
WiDetect A1 Device – the superior choice
The WiDetect A1 System is an advanced monitoring IoT device for recording moisture, temperature, water levels, etc. in underground spaces.
- Measuring data collection range
- 12 pcs standard inputs PT1000, Digital, 4-20mA, 0-10V for multiple measurements
- Designed for demanding underground steam manhole conditions
- Multiple Installation Options available
- Working with underground antenna (supra antenna)
- Multiple power supply options: 12VDC, lithium batteries single or double (5-12 years operation), Heat2Watt generator
- Standard IP67 cabinet, external “tough” IP68 as optional (plastic, working temperature up to 150 C° (302 F°))
- Working temperature device -20 to +70 C°, (-4 to 158 F°)
- High temperature sensors up to 300-400 F°
- Remote firmware upgrade.
- Ethernet or wireless (2G/3G) communication
- Reliable and safe operating solution
- Sabotage protection (+Lid detection)
- Compatible with WiDetect Cloud Solution
- Software, Web platform (WISION)
- Integration to SCADA/GIS/BMS
Want to know more?
The WiDetect A1 unit can measure a wide range of different sensors. In Steam manholes we normally use high temperature sensors such as float level indicators and temperature sensors. These sensors handle extreme temperatures. Other sensors that can monitor dangerous gas, humidity, lid detection, media temperature, temperature guard, capacitive level sensors, pressure sensors, etc. are available as an option.
Yes, of course. You can use our MultiZone M3 Sensor cable, which indicates water, on the floor. With our capacitive level sensor probes you can detect the presence of any liquid between the floor and the sensor. Suitable for monitoring of mechanical rooms etc. Read more about Smart Buildings here.
Yes. Our WiDetect Cloud includes the WiDetect WISION where you have total control over all of your connected units in your system. With WiDetect WISION you can handle measurements, units, alarms, schedules and settings and use Google Maps to check where your units are located.