The solution for a safer future
Secure your water chambers
WiDetect chamber detection system enables effective remote monitoring of water chambers. Water accumulation in chambers and other dangerous problems can be prevented and maintenance operations can be precisely guided.
The intelligent leak detection system
WiDetect chamber detection system gives you total control of your system. With more than 6,000 installed systems in Europe and 15 years of experience in the field we have the knowledge to provide you with the means to be in control and secure your investment.
Proven in harsh conditions across the world
Wideco offers one of the world’s most innovative concepts for preventing, detecting and securing various types of manholes. WiDetect chamber detection system is designed to proactively monitor your water chambers 24/7 – thereby optimizing operational reliability, ensuring the energy efficiency of the network and reducing the risk for costly flooding or damages.
“Wideco monitors more than 6,000 chambers in Europe “
WiDetect A1 Device – the superior choice
The WiDetect Chamber Detection System includes the WiDetect A1e, which is an advanced monitoring unit for recording temperature, water levels, etc. in water chambers.
- Measuring data collection range
- 12 pcs standard inputs PT1000, Digital, 4-20mA, 0-10V for multiple measurements
- Designed for demanding underground water conditions
- Multiple Installation Options available
- Working with underground antenna (supra antenna)
- Multiple power supply options: 12VDC, lithium batteries single or double (5-12 years operation)
- Standard IP67 cabinet, external “tough” IP68 as optional (plastic, working temperature up to 150 C° (302 F°))
- Working temperature device -20 to +70 C°, (-4 to 158 F°)
- Radar or Ultrasound Water level indicators as option
- Remote firmware upgrade.
- Ethernet or wireless (2G/3G) communication
- Reliable and safe operating solution
- Sabotage protection (+Lid detection)
- Compatible with WiDetect Cloud Solution
- Software, Web platform (WISION)
- Integration to SCADA/GIS/BMS
Want to know more?
The WiDetect A1 unit can use a wide range of different sensors. In Water/Sewage manholes we normally use standard sensors such as float level indicators, or radar level indication. Other sensors are available as options, such as; gas, humidity, lid control, media temperature, temperature guard, capacitive level sensors, pressure sensors, etc.
You can use our MultiZone M3 Sensor cable, which detects liquids. With our capacitive level sensor probes you can detect the presence of any liquid between the floor and the sensor. Suitable for monitoring of mechanical rooms etc. Read more about these Smart Buildings.
Yes. Our WiDetect Cloud includes the WiDetect WISION where you have total control over all of your connected units in your system. With WiDetect WISION you can monitor measurements, units, alarms, schedules, settings and use Google Maps to check where your units are located.