The solution for a safer future
Leak detection for water pipelines
WiDetect is a complete leak detection system consisting of intelligent detection units and software applications. The system is designed to detect and locate leaks on pipelines before the damage becomes too severe.
The intelligent leak detection system
Wideco has for more than 35 years developed leak detection systems for district heating and cooling systems. Today we offer one of the world’s most innovative concepts for preventing, detecting and securing leaks in Water pipelines. WiDetect Water system is designed to proactively monitor your water pipelines, thereby optimizing operational reliability, ensuring the energy efficiency of the pipelines and reducing the risk for costly damages.
“Wideco has more than 35 years experience of developing leak detection devices”
Safer operation and lower costs
By proactively monitoring your water pipeline systems, leaks can be detected and reduced before major damage occurs. This means that the operational reliability, customer satisfaction and energy efficiency are optimized. Costs are minimized over time and you can keep focusing on your core business.
Patented technology for water pipelines
As water pipelines are uninsulated until now there has not been any system on the market that solves the problem with detection and location of leaks with high accuracy.
Wideco has solved this problem by developing a patented sensor cable, WiDetect Water W3, which provide you with an alarm system that will detect and locate leaks within minutes. The Water W3 sensor is easily assembled but can of course only be used with new installation of water pipes.
Please contact us for more information about Water W3 system how we can monitor and secure your water pipelines and manholes!
WiDetect leak detection units for best results
WiDetect X6 – the superior choice
The WiDetect X6 is specially designed to monitor and measure water pipelines with our WiDetect Water W3 sensor alarm wire installed.
- Designed for demanding water pipeline system conditions
- Practical accuracy (1-10m) at location (Theoretical <1 meter)
- Measures W3 length up to 2000 meter
- Possibility to connect 6 x 2000 meter pipeline to one unit with multiple connection boxes
- Power supply options: 12VDC /solar panel
- Standard IP67 cabinet, external “tough” IP68 as optional (plastic, working temperature up to 150 C° (302 F°))
- Working temperature device -20 to +70 C°, (-4 to 158 F°)
- I/O module as option
- Remote firmware upgrade.
- Ethernet or wireless (2G/3G) communication
- Reliable and safe operating solution
- Compatible with WiDetect Cloud Solution
- Software, web platform (WISION)
- Integration to SCADA/GIS/BMS
Want to know more?
Wideco has developed several patented alarm wire sensor cables. Today we have sensor cables specially developed for district cooling pipelines, water pipelines and smart buildings leak detection. We do not supply copper wires.
Yes. Our WiDetect XPM system is designed for measuring in field. The XPM system is a modern and easy system to work with in the field. Read more about XPM here.
2G/3G/4G LTE, LAN, LoRaWAN